Saturday, July 14, 2012

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain Review!

Hey guys! I got the new Revlon balm stain & so I am doing a review.
My color was in CHERISH.
My color is very hot pink!  A bit too pink for me but oh well!

So first off I am doing a small review about them!
-about $7
-has a nice mint smell
-is moisturizing like a balm but stains like a stain... lol 


Well that was a really small review!
Anyways I wanted to save the space for the pros & cons!

Pros
-It has a nice smell
-Not that expensive
-Found almost everywhere (drugstore, Target...)
-Very moisturizing
-Nice pigmentation
-Long lasting

Cons
- Small variety of colors to choose from

Thats all! As you can see there are is only one con which means I really like this product! I would defaintly repurchase this! 
Thanks for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment