Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies Review!

Hey guys!
Today I'm doing a review on these Quaker Oatmeal Cookies!
I got these to try from the Influenster voxbox.
Go sign up here! http://www.influenster.com


Here is a review from the website-
Boring? My review is below!
Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies
 So I think these cookies are a good idea. They are soft, very healthy (its made of oatmeal!), & the price is pretty good. But the flavor we got, Raisins, were not that nice. Personally I hate raisins.

Pros-
Very healthy
Soft
Cookie size is worth the price
Price is nice

Cons-
Hate the rasisins

I really want to try out the Chocolate & Walnut flavor! That sounds great!

No comments:

Post a Comment