Friday, July 6, 2012

Best Freebie Sites!


Hey! So this post is about my top sites to get freebies. I just love getting free stuff in my mail:)

So the first site is Influenster.
On this site, you fill surveys about yourself & earn badges.
If your badges fit into a critera, you get a Voxbox to review!!
A Voxbox is the box they give out filled with FULL-sized samples. Full sized!!
When you get the box you go on the website again to fill out a survey on all of the products.

By the way, they have beauty voxboxes alot!
This is probaly my favorite out of all the word-of-mouth companies!
http://www.influenster.com/



On Bzzagent you, again, fill out surveys about yourself.
Then if you fit into the critera, you can choose to join campaigns.
Say you join a Bic razor campaign(which they do have currently). Well you get the razor sent to you to review!
But one thing I dislike is that I NEVER get picked for campaigns!


I saved the best for last! It is just a freebie site that is updated all the time. I really trust this site to find the best freebies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment