Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 2012 Haul- Makeup,snacks,etc!

So today this post is a haul of some things I got lately! I didnt get that much but still I wanted to show you! 

Here is an overview.

I saw this free sample from Neutrogena so I picked it up. They came out with a new line for shine control. I really want to try it out!

 I also got the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. There was hype about it so I really wanted to try it out.

I got it in a coral color. The description really lured me in!

As you can see, it is very sheer. Can you even spot it? But I do like the blush so there will be a review soon!

Next, I got this French Manicure set because i wanted to paint my nails French!

Now I got some food products! Everyone likes to eat, preferably yummy snacks :)
I got these M&ms in Pretzel. Just something to eat as a snack!

When I saw this, I got so excited. It is milk chocolate with sea salt & almonds. Sounds so good!


 Here are just some drinks I picked up. Arizona tea & Naked juice. Slurrrp!

Last but not least, I do use coupons. Maybe I will do a blog about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment